like pores and skin issues and Allergic reactionsEye infections are additionally a standard incidence in the course of the wet season because the air is full of micro organism and viruses.
“You’ll have conjunctivitis (pink eye), which is an irritation or swelling of the conjunctiva. It could unfold from individual to individual attributable to elevated moisture content material within the air. Some crimson flags embody redness, swelling, Contains discharge, itching and ache,” stated Dr Raj Kumar Jain, ophthalmologist, Home of Docs.
One other bacterial an infection that may hassle you in the course of the wet season is stye. Nonetheless, as an alternative of neglecting a watch an infection, it’s advisable to hunt immediate remedy, he suggested.
Under, Dr. Jain is sharing some simple tricks to handle your eyes.
*Remember to scrub your fingers, and keep away from hand-to-eye contact to maintain eye infections at bay. Keep away from rubbing the eyes with fingers as they include germs and might result in an infection.
* Don’t share your towels, handkerchiefs or handkerchiefs with anybody.
* Eye make-up is strictly prohibited if there may be a watch allergy or an infection.
* Don’t use any chemical merchandise in your eyes that may do extra hurt than good.
* You’ll be able to handle dry eyes within the blink of a watch. Drink loads of water, and observe the 20-20-20 rule – that’s, after each 20 minutes, it’s essential to take a 20-second break to focus your eyes on one thing 20 ft away to provide your eyes a relaxation Sure, and you need to settle down. .
* Use sun shades when leaving the home. Keep away from exposing your eyes to rain water because it is filled with germs and micro organism and might set a stage for an infection.
*do not contact your self Eyes Instantly after touching any contaminated surfaces equivalent to door handles, taps, furnishings or counter tops.
*Use eye drops or lubricant as prescribed by the physician.
“Utilizing over-the-counter merchandise just isn’t beneficial in any respect. Watch out, and handle your eyes,” Dr. Jain stated.