In today’s article we will know what is vpn And how does it work. The users of Android smartphones are increasing every day all over the world. Every day we find many things on the Internet and also do a lot of work on it like Do other things like online transactions, downloading movies and musics, giving their personal details to sign in on other websites, watching many videos on YouTube etc. But sharing your personal details on the internet is very dangerous because the online world is full of bad people who can steal your personal details and blackmail them too.
Hackers and snoopers are always looking for when they need a person. They can steal the data and will be able to demand more money in return. But gradually with the changing times, the security of internet is being taken care of and some changes are also taking place in it.
We are all lucky that in today’s time we have an easy way to get out of the fear that we face all the time while working online and its name is VPN. All of you must have heard about VPN at one time or another. What is VPN and how does it work?? Today I am going to tell you about this.
What is VPN (What is VPN in Hindi)
VPN service is mostly used by people like businessmen, organizations, government agencies, educational institutions and corporations working online so that they can keep their important data safe from unauthorized users. VPN protects all types of data, that is, what is necessary and what is not even necessary. Those who are common people and they use the internet for browsing, they also use VPN service on their phone or on the computer VPN application can do through.
when talking Internet की freedom When it comes to India, then there is a big hit here about free internet. This is because many times the local government regular blocking And Access restriction does in different parts of the country, due to this sometimes downloading and uploading becomes very difficult, sometimes you may also get jail due to not following the rules.
In such a situation, we need some such technology so that we can keep our identity safe. Keeping ourselves protected means that by using VPN, it keeps our identity private and secure, while also helping to bypass many restrictions.
How VPN Works – How VPN Works in Hindi
The most important job of VPN is to keep your connection or all the work you are doing on the internet safe. Along with that, the biggest advantage of using VPN is that whatever restrictions are there on the internet, some such There are websites which we cannot access in our country, then we will be able to access that website easily with the help of VPN, meaning the website which you were not allowed to see earlier, now you can see that website through VPN.
When we connect our device with VPN then that device works like a local network and whenever we search by putting that website in our phone’s browser which is blocked in our country then VPN to do its work. starts. Sends the user’s request to the server of that blocked website through VPN and then from there shows all the content and information of the website in the user’s device.
When you connect to another country’s VPN while staying in one country, that work is done through tunneling and that work is done very easily because that website is not blocked in that country which is in our country, then you are there. are connected to the VPN, after that a network connection is formed between that VPN and your VPN which remains encrypted which means that no one can steal personal details from that network and then you can access the website through that VPN. can do.
For example, let me tell you that what is Netflix in India has just arrived, but before that when Netflix was not in India and if we had to watch Netflix, then what would we do that we would have stayed in India and connected to the VPN whose server is assumed. If it is in the US or in the UK, then after connecting, we can watch Netflix with great ease through that server.
In such a situation, neither Netflix is able to know that that user is in India because it thinks that the user is in the local network ie US, nor will they be able to know the restrictions imposed in India because they will feel that you have they The link which is normal is made from a server which is present in India only.
There are many software available on the internet to use VPN, some are of free version and some are of paid version which you can use by installing on both your smartphone and computer.
How to use VPN
Now then we have got some information about what is VPN. Then in such a situation, we have to know how to use these VPNs in your Desktop Computer or SmartPhone.
How to set up VPN in your computer?
If you want to use VPN in your computer, then for this you have to use Opera Developer Software. You just have to download and install that software.
1. Before Install After doing this, you have to open the app, now you will see an option of menu in the upper side, you will have to click on it then click on setting.
2. By clicking on setting in front of you Privacy And Security will have the option, then on clicking it, you will VPN The option of will appear, there you will have to tick Enable VPN.
3. By doing this VPN will be activated in your Opera browser, now you can access all blocked websites in it.
4. Now you can see VPN written near the URL of the browser, you can click on it whenever you want. On/ Off You can also change the location wherever you want.
Best Windows VPN Software for Computer
Although there are many VPN software available in the Internet, it is very difficult to choose the right VPN among them. so i Best Windows VPN Softwares We have prepared a list of which you can install on your Windows 10 computer and save your identity. By the way, note that most of these VPN service are both Free and Paid, so if you are a normal user then you can use Free VPN Service.
- Hotspot Shield
- Finch VPN
- ZPN connect
- Total VPN
- Tunnel Bear
- Surf Easy
How to set up VPN in SmartPhone or Mobile
If you want to set up VPN in your SmartPhone then you can do it very easily, for this you just have to first download that VPN App from your mobile from Playstore (Android) or AppStore (iOS) and then install it. You can make use of it. So let’s know how to use an app correctly.
1. Download a VPN App to your Smartphone, such as WindscribeInstall it in your mobile, like you install an app.
2. After doing this, you will have to open that app, then set your desired location in it, after doing this you will have to click on Connect visible in front.
3. VPN network will be activated in your SmartPhone as soon as you click on Connect.
What are the Best Android VPN Apps for SmartPhone?
Here I have made a list of Best Android VNP Apps, which you can see yourself and you can install any one Android App according to your need.
- Tiger VPN
- Buffered VPN
What are the advantages of VPN?
Let’s get complete information about the Advantages of VPN.
1. It helps to access a public connection safely. Many times we may need to use a Wi-Fi connection but they are not very secure, then with the help of a VPN service we can hide our identity and browse safely.
2. It increases online security – When it comes to online safety, then browsing the Internet through VPN is really very secure, it protects your web data very well. In another language, having a strong antivirus and a standard firewall, as well as a VPN, adds an extra layer to our security.
3. It Helps You To Watch Any Shows From Anywhere – Geo-restriction is very annoying, but it does happen. In such a situation, a VPN can help you a lot to access geo-blocked websites, there is no border restriction in it that can stop you from watching any shows.
4. You can download anything anonymously – If your Internet Service Provider prevents you from using any websites, then you can download those files anonymously with the help of VPN services.
What are the disadvantages of VPN?
Let us get some information about the disadvantages of VPN.
1. Most reliable VPNs are not free Although you will get many free VPN service to use but they have a limit like Daily 2 GB or 5 GB, after that you are not free. In this case, you will have to use a paid monthly subscription.
2. You have to do good research for good connection speed – Often all network traffic is encrypted in a VPN, because it uses a lot of resources which reduce internet speed. That’s why you can use a Paid VPN to get faster speed.
3. Not all available VPNs can be trusted You must be aware that VPN IPs are often not unique, they are shared with many people. Due to this, there are chances of many security issues such as IP address blacklisting and IP spoofing. Therefore it would be better that you use only reputable, trustworthy VPNs and do a lot of research in this regard beforehand.
4. Sometimes VPNs can be more complex While some VPNs are simple, there are many complex ones too. This means that the process of setting up a VPN is very complex, due to which many users avoid using it.
I hope you like this article of mine What is VPN (What is VPN in Hindi) Must have liked it. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information about how VPN works to the readers, so that they do not have to search other sites or internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write low comments for this. If you like this post What is VPN in Hindi If you liked or got to learn something, then please share this post on Social Networks such as Share on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc.