what is bitcoinThere will be many questions in your mind about how it works, where it is kept. Today everyone’s life has become easier due to the Internet. From getting all kinds of information to shopping, booking tickets etc., we are able to do everything with the help of internet.
Nowadays it has become possible to earn money with the help of internet. There are many ways by which we can earn money from internet sitting at home. One of those ways is Bitcoin, due to which we can earn a lot of money.
Some of you must have heard about Bitcoin and those who do not know anything about Bitcoin, today they will come to know through this article. yes today i will give you what is bitcoin I am going to tell about this.
What is Bitcoin – What is Bitcoin in Hindi
Bitcoin is a virtual currency. Just like other currencies are Rupee, Dollar etc., in the same way Bitcoin is also a digital currency. It is completely different from other currencies because we can neither see nor touch Bitcoin like money.
We only buy bitcoin Can be stored in online wallet. the invention of bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto has 2009 and since then its popularity is increasing. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, which means that there is no bank or authority or government to control it, that is, no one owns it.
Anyone can use Bitcoin as we all use the internet and there is no owner of it, in the same way there is also Bitcoin.
Why is bitcoin used?
use of bitcoin We online payment to do or to do any kind of transactions. Bitcoin Works on peer to peer network based which means that people can easily transact with each other directly without any bank, credit card or through any company.
Bitcoin is considered the fastest and most efficient to use in transactions. Nowadays many people are adopting bitcoin like online developers, entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations etc. And because of this bitcoin is being used for global payment all over the world.
Like we do online transactions using other currencies, then we have to follow the payment process of banks, only then we are able to make payment and the account of every transaction done by us is present in our bank account so that it can be detected. Where and how much money has been spent, but no one is the owner of bitcoin, so the transactions done with it are recorded in a public ledger (account) which is called bitcoin “blockchain”.
There, all the transaction details done with bitcoin are stored and the same blockchain is the proof of whether the transaction has taken place or not.
bitcoin today rate
The value of bitcoin in today’s day is about $ 11,855, meaning the value of one bitcoin is 8,85,000. Its value keeps getting more or less because there is no authority to control it, so its value keeps changing according to its demand.
What is a bitcoin wallet?
We can only store bitcoin electronically and to keep it a bitcoin wallet is needed. Bitcoin wallets There are many types like desktop wallet, mobile wallet, online/ web-based wallet, Hardware wallet Using one of these wallets, we have to create an account in it.
This wallet gives us a unique id in the form of an address, as if you have earned bitcoin from somewhere and you have to store it in your account, then you will need that address there and with the help of that you can store bitcoin in your account. Can keep in wallet.
Apart from that, if you want to buy or sell bitcoin, then you need a bitcoin wallet and after that all the money you get in exchange for the bitcoin you sell is also in your bank account. transfer bitcoin wallet Can be done through
how to earn bitcoin
We can earn bitcoin in three ways-
1. The first way is that if you have money then you can buy bitcoin directly. $999 You can buy by giving. It is not that if you want to buy a bitcoin, then you have to pay the full $999, if you want, the smallest unit of bitcoin “satoshiCan also buy.
Just like there are 100 paise in 1 rupee in our India, in the same way 10 crore in 1 bitcoin satoshi If you want, then the smallest amount of bitcoin satoshi By buying, you can gradually deposit 1 or more bitcoin. When you have bitcoin and its price will increase, then you can earn more money by selling it.
2. Another way is that if you are selling any goods to someone online and if bitcoin is present with that buyer, then you take bitcoin in exchange for money, in this case you will also sell those goods to them and you will also get bitcoin. Which will be stored in your bitcoin wallet.
If you want, later you can also get profit by selling that bitcoin to another person at a higher price.
3. The third way is bitcoin mining. For this we need high speed processor Computer will be required whose hardware should also be good. We use bitcoin only for online payment and when someone pays with bitcoin, that transaction is verified.
Those who verify them, we call them miners and those miners have high performance computer And there is a GPU and they verify the transactions through it. They verify whether the transactions are correct or not or whether any kind of manipulation has been done in it. In exchange for this verification, they get some bitcoins as a reward and in this way new bitcoins come to the market.
Anyone can do this, for this a computer with high speed processor is required, which is not in everyone’s budget to buy.
Just like in every country there is a limit to print currency in a year that you can print just so many notes in a year, in the same way there are some limits with bitcoin as well. 21 million More than bitcoin can not come in the market. That is, the limit of bitcoin is just 21 million There will never be more bitcoin than that.
Talking about now, almost in the market 13 million bitcoin Have arrived and the new bitcoins that are there will now come through mining.
What are the benefits of using Bitcoin?
1. Here your transaction fee is very less than paying by credit card and debit card.
2. You can send Bitcoin anywhere and anytime in the world without any hassle.
3. There is no account block of bitcoin here, like sometimes for some reason the bank blocks our credit or debit card, then that problem does not happen here.
4. If you If you want to invest in bitcoin for the long term, then you can get a lot of benefit from it because it has been seen in the record that the price of bitcoin is increasing, then you may get a lot of benefit from it going forward.
5. If any government or authority in the transaction process of Bitcoin does not keep an eye on you, then there are many people who also use it to do wrong things, then it is beneficial for them.
What are the disadvantages of using bitcoin?
1. There is no authority, bank or government to control bitcoin here, so due to this, there are many fluctuations in the price of bitcoin, then it becomes a bit risky.
2. If your account ever gets hacked then you will lose all your bitcoins and it cannot be brought back, no one will be able to help you in this.
How to buy bitcoin?
You can buy bitcoin just like gold, that too in Indian currency. So let us know that there are such websites in India from where we can buy Bitcoin very easily, that too in our own currency.
Here in these websites, you can easily see their fair price, that too in real time. If you need detailed information on how to buy bitcoin, read here.
Unocoin is a very friendly There is a website which can be used by anyone. With this you can buy and sell bitcoin very easily. Unocoin has many such features that make it different from others.
1. Zero % fees – Unocoin does not charge customers any fees for accepting bitcoin as a payment method
2. Simple Intergration – You can easily integrate your business with Unocoin.
3. 0% Volatility Risk – If there is some fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin, then you can keep Bitcoin or you can sell it immediately.
4. No Chargebacks – If you are using Unocoin then you do not have to pay any charge back.
5. OTC Trading (Over the counter)
6. Auto Sell Bitcoin
7. Netki – You can create your own Bitcoin address which can be read by anyone
8. 2 step authentication for more security
how to buy
If you want to buy bitcoin then you Unocoin You can buy it by visiting its website.
Note: If you ask for Referral Code, then definitely use “U124697” so that you can easily get bitcoin of Rs.200/-.
Zebpay is a very user friendly website from which you can easily buy bitcoin. Zebpay has access to many vendors so that it provides more convenience.
1. You can also fill top up in your mobile and DTH with the help of Bitcoin.
2. You can buy voucher from Amazon, Flipkart and MakeMyTrip so that you can save up to 10%.
3. Fastest way by which you can buy Bitcoin.
4. It is also very secure.
5. Lowest price in the market.
6. You can also buy from mobile using the app.
how to buy
If you want to buy Bitcoin then you can buy it by going to Zebpay’s Android Application.
Note: if Referral Code If you ask, please use “REF77839482” so that you can easily get bitcoin worth Rs.100/-.
This was the information related to bitcoin, I hope you have understood that What is bitcoinHow can it be found and what are its advantages and disadvantages. If you know anything else about Bitcoin, then definitely share it with us.