If you had recently applied for making Aadhar card or have updated any information in Aadhar card? And if you want to check online whether that information has been updated or not, then today we will tell you how to check your Aadhar card? Giving detailed information about it online.
How to Download Aadhar Card? How to withdraw money from Aadhar card? We have already told you about this. And today you will know how you can check the status of your Aadhar card online? So let’s start this useful article today.
how to check aadhar card
Any information related to your Aadhar card like downloading Aadhar card, to find out mobile number linked to Aadhar card or whether Aadhar card has been updated or not? You will get all the information about Aadhaar’s official website UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India).
And UIDAI has been given the responsibility of issuing any guidelines related to Aadhaar by the government, so let us now know how you will be able to check your Aadhaar card online from this website.
How can I check my Aadhar card status?
If you have updated your name, address, date of birth etc. information in your Aadhaar, then you have to check Aadhaar card status online to check whether that information has been successfully updated or not.
1. First Uidai.gov.in Go to website.
2. Given here Check Aadhar Status Tap on the option.
3. Now here you have to enter your enrollment ID. This ID is given by the Aadhaar center in the acknowledgment slip at the time of generation of Aadhaar card or after updating the information in Aadhaar.
4. So your 14 digit Enrollment ID Enter it here.
5. The date & time option is given below, so fill the date and time given in the slip here.
6. In the image below Captcha given that Enter the captcha.
7. More Check Status Now click on the button.
10. Just a new page will open and from here you will be able to check whether your Aadhar card has been generated or updated.
How to check aadhar card by mobile number?
If you have the mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card. And now you have your Aadhar card, then you can get all the information of your Aadhar card online in one click from your mobile number, so let’s know what is the process?
1. First of all visit the UIDAI website.
2. Now here you are Download Aadhar Tap on the option.
3. Now a new page will open in your mobile in which you will have to fill a form.
4. Here Now I have Aadhar Number Select the option.
5. So now you take out your Aadhar card, 12 digit Aadhaar number will have been given in it, enter it here.
6. Then below you have to solve a Captcha then Send OTP Click on the button.
7. Now an OTP will come on your Aadhaar linked number
9. that OTP Enter it on the next page.
10. Then download your Aadhar card by clicking on the verify & download button given below
Enter this password in Aadhar card?
Now when you have downloaded the Aadhar card from your mobile number, you will be asked for the password when you open the downloaded file.
So the password of your Aadhar card will be made by combining the first 4 characters of your name and your date of birth.
like your name Rohit and DOB is 1991 so password ROHI1991 Will happen.
How to check mobile number in Aadhar card?
If you want to know which mobile number is linked to your mobile number? so
1. To find out, you have to visit the website of Uidai.
2. Then here given in the tab of Aadhar Service Verify Mobile number You have to click on the option.
3. Now a form will be shown on the screen, first of all enter 12 digit Aadhaar number in this form.
4. Then enter the mobile number below which you think will be linked with Aadhaar
5. Then fill the captcha according to the image given below.
6. More Send OTP You click on the button.
7. Now if that mobile is linked to this Aadhaar then this message will appear on the screen. The mobile you have entered already verified with our records
10. But if there is no link then information will be given on the screen that this number is not recorded in our records.
This way you can easily check which number is linked with my Aadhaar?
How to check if Aadhaar number is linked with bank account?
At present, it has become mandatory to link Aadhaar with bank account, so whether your Aadhaar is linked with your bank account or not? You can also check this online.
1. So you visit Uidai.gov.in from your mobile
2. Now scroll down this page showing in front of you and in the tab of Aadhar services Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status पर Tap करें.
3. Now a new page will open in which enter your Aadhaar number first.
4. Then fill the captcha as security code.
5. And now click on the button of send OTP.
6. Now an OTP will come on the registered mobile number.
7. Enter that OTP in the below column and click on SUBMIT button
10. Now a new page will open and in this you will get information about whether your Aadhaar is linked with the bank account or not.
If this link is there, then you will see a message like this on the screen.
what did you learn today
I hope you like this article of mine how to check aadhar card Must have liked it. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to know the status of Aadhar card, so that they can be accessed from any other sites or There is no need to search in the context of that article in the internet.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then you can write comments below for this.
If you liked this post how to check aadhar card or got to learn something then please share this post on social networks like Share on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.